Allstate-specific Executive Standards
Adroitable conducts quarterly reviews of the Executive Standards as issued by Allstate. This ensures that you (as the agent) are complying with all standards set forth by the carrier as both a personal and legal protection.
When changes are made to Executive Standards, changes are made to this system. We do not interface with any other carrier besides Allstate. This includes:
- Changes to any data security requirements by the Allstate Security Governance Team.
- Updates to the way you are responsible for handling data.
- Requirements to protect and comply with appropriate storage methods for your client/customer data.
- Password management and access controls.
- Disposal of non-required personal information.
- Storage of personal information.
- Any changes to security requirements for vendors.
Should you have any questions for us, we're here for you. We understand that data compliance policies and procedures are incredibly important to you.
Terms of Service
Adroitable, LLC Terms of Service for Agency Management Portal (AMP)
By accessing the website at https://agencymanagementportal.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Adroitable, LLC's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Adroitable, LLC's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Adroitable, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Adroitable, LLC's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Adroitable, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Adroitable, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Adroitable, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Adroitable, LLC's website, even if Adroitable, LLC or a Adroitable, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Adroitable, LLC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Adroitable, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Adroitable, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Adroitable, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Adroitable, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Adroitable, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Adroitable, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Adroitable, LLC's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://agencymanagementportal.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- Saving and retrieving your login credentials (registered email address only) to speed up your login process.
- Keeping your session alive in order to keep you connected through Agency Management Portal.
- Saving certain customizable feature settings like exanding and contracting navigation panels.
This policy is effective as of 1/24/2020. This policy was last edited on 1/24/2020.